[Jsonwidget] Feature request?

Colin McKinnon colin.mckinnon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:22:53 PDT 2013

Hi Rob (and anyone else here),

Thanks for JsonWidget - almost exactly what I'm currently looking for.

The only thing missing is maybe a bit more documentation, and the ability
to clone a sequence element. I had a go at the latter but the combination
of the former and my meagre JS programmng skills meant I didn't get very
far :(

(sorry, it's not for a commercial project hence I can't pay for this - I'm
trying to add better widget handling to Dokuwiki)

C.